[Closed] DarkRP Rules
06/03/2020 9:36 am
- Don’t RDM, Mass RDM, or Mass RDA.
- Don’t prop minge or prop surf.
- Throwing props around, Trapping other players, and/or any inappropriate use of props.
- Don’t Hack as it will result in a permaban.
- Do not Fading Door Abuse.
- FDA: Using fading doors to gain an advantage during a raid or make it impossible to raid.
- Don’t spam or use /advert or /broadcast for Non-RP reasons.
- Don’t use spawn to avoid RP situations.
- Don’t kill yourself to avoid RP situations.
- Don’t body block or door spam.
- Spamming E on a door to prevent players from going through.
- Don’t stack/chain adverts.
- Example: Raid/mug/kidnap/false/over, etc.
- You may not abuse the Parkour SWEP.
- Hitting players with the Parkour SWEP for no reason.
- You must respect NLR.
- New Life Rule: If you are killed you cannot return to the location of your death for 3 minutes. If you are killed while raiding/defending your base from a raid you cannot return to your base until the group raiding announces the raid is over or has been killed.
- Don’t build in the street.
- This includes streets, bases, and/or checkpoints.
- Your base must be raidable by all classes with raiding abilities.
- Example: Police, Thief, etc.
- If you want to build your base in peace you must place a textscreen that says, “Building” otherwise your base is fair game.
- You are allowed to block off excess entrances to your base.
- Example: Blocking windows, garage doors, backdoors, etc.
- Keypads must have a hold length of at least 3.5 seconds.
- No false keypads. (Keypads that do not connect to a fading door)
- Do not materialize or make keypads invisible.
- Keypads must be next to the prop they are bound to.
- If you have a KOS sign or line it must be visible and easy to see. Same goes with a building sign.
- You are only allowed to build one base at a time so make it count.
- You may not chain raid.
- Example: Raid/mug/kidnap/false/over, etc
- You may not lockpick/keypack crack until you have adverted raid.
- You may not raid hobo huts.
- You may not raid the cinema.
- Do not raid people who have a building sign over their base.
- If you raid someone you may not raid them again for 20 minutes.
- You may not mug people who are AFK or have building signs on the exterior of their base.
- You must give your victim 10 seconds to drop the money before killing them. If they disobey then you can chase them.
- Your target must be aware they’re getting mugged.
- If they victim listens and drops the money you cannot kill them.
- You may mug someone for up to 100 times their level.
- Example: A level 10 can be robbed for $1,000 while a level 50 can be robbed for $5,000.
- During a mug you may not strip them of their right to run or fight back.
- You may KOS someone who had damaged or killed a member of your party.
- You may KOS someone if they are actively mugging/raiding a party member, or breaking a party member’s KOS sign.
- When helping your party in a raid you must advert assist.
- Parties should be no larger than 6 people.