Notifications
Clear all

Data and Analysis Bot/Channel  

RSS

Astropollyon
(@astropollyon)
Member Cadet
13/08/2020 1:09 am  

Discord Username: MrAstropollyon (Cadet - Moderator)

Suggestion: My suggestion is that you make or find a Bot that allows you to see the Influx of New Members joining and Leaving, massage rates, and overall Member count. I have done this for a Different Server and it helps me quite a bit with figuring out where the Server id at the moment.

How it would benefit the Discord server:

like I said before this could help not only the Server by letting you know where the Server is at and how it is growing compared to let's say a week ago, but it also let's you know how well a change is impacting the Server; to Clarify let's say that someone suggested a update to the levels and gave you a list (Wonder who that could be) and you think it's a good idea so you add it, well maybe this Bot is showing a downward spiral of Members and now you have a base of reason of why that could of happened.. The Bot I use to do this is called ProBot and It tells me how many new Members have joined and left, How many messages were sent, and the overall Member count daily and compares it to the last sven day's in a Chart. (See Photo Linked). Like I said this could help the Server a whole bunch with over Organization and knowing what we need to change and when.

Additional Information: (N/A)

Astropollyon
(@astropollyon)
Member Cadet
13/08/2020 1:10 am  

By the way this would mainly be for O5's+ not for a regular Staff Member

ReplyQuote
Rejected
(@rejected)
Active Member Website Administrator
15/08/2020 10:30 pm  

Discord has recently added server insights as a community server feature which more or less gives us the insights you're talking about.

ReplyQuote
Share: